How To Replace your Pellet Stove Door Gasket:
1. Take the door off the stove and place it on a non-scratching stable counter or bench. The door should lift straight up from the hinges. It may require some moving from side to side while pulling up, but it should come off with no major difficulty.
2. Get a flat-head screwdriver and scrape the old door gasket out. Most of the time it comes out easily. Make sure you get out all of the old cement out of the groove.
3. Use door gasket cement and put a nice bead all around in the door gasket groove but not too much so that it will spill out when the new gasket material gets put in.
4. Press the new gasket material firmly in the groove. Do not leave any gaps and cut to fit. Do not stretch the rope. Let it fall in place naturally. Wipe away any excess glue.
5. Let it sit for a day or until dry.
6. Put the door back on the stove and shut the door.